Thursday, July 19, 2018

BUSY DAYS ARE A COMIN!

It's a good day today - it's finally raining!  We have been having a nice slow soaking rain for about 2 hours this morning and already things are starting to come alive.  The grass which was totally brown has a wee hint of green mixed in there now.

We could really use a couple of days of this type of life-giving rain, but we will settle with whatever we are given!

It's a good day to spend working in the studio, and a good thing too as I have some news about some of my creations.

A antique shop in Selkirk Manitoba has expressed an interest in carrying my mug rugs in their shop in the near future.  The shop "THE GYPSY TRADERS"  is adding a artisan/crafters space in their antique shop, and are in the process of finding Manitoba Artisans who can supply unique items in this new space.

I currently have no stock, I have sold everything I had made up a month or so ago, so I need to get busy and get some stock - "Stocked up" !

I am also hopeful for an opportunity to supply some of my creations to a new place recently opened in Minnedosa, and also replenish my supply to our own Uniques and Antiques shop here in town.

My head is buzzing a bit with all the ideas of things I want to do, and then there are the things I HAVE to do. 

As always, am I biting off more than I am going to chew, let alone swallow?  Possibly - but it seems to be what I always do, so for now, I will go with it.

I know one thing, it's going to be a very busy fall - teaching piano, working 2 jobs, and producing enough items to keep a couple of shops supplied...

Who knew retirement would be so busy!

And a day ago, I decided I really want to change the wall colour in my dining room and living room...

Well there you go!




No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...