Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Condolences

If you are like me, you will have spent the past few days focused on the tragedy that occurred in OK.  My sincere condolences to all those who lost their homes and possessions, but even more my prayers for those who lost their lives and for the loved ones who remain behind.

Watching the video and listening to the stories one can't help but wonder how something like this can happen.  I know you can't prevent a tornado.  But for God's sake, in this day and age with all the technical advancement, why can a monster such as this not be predicted or seen and warning systems utilized.  We have smart phones - why don't we have smart weather trackers.

I find it difficult to not lay blame on someone.  Why is it that developers can develop the most sensitive instruments to detect something the size of a pin head - but they can't detect something that is 2 miles wide?

Developers spend more money than I even know the words for, developing things for our entertainment and pleasure, for our "Convenience" in life.  Technologically we are advancing at sometimes a very alarming rate... but yet - Mother Nature still can silence us all in mere minutes...

It seems that we as a human race still are not focused on what is right.  There is a much bigger picture out there and we are not getting it!  

Perhaps it's time we started  -


God Bless those precious souls that lost their lives in this storm, and those that remain behind to mourn them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...