Monday, March 4, 2019

A CATCH-UP ON THIS THAT, AND THE OTHER THING TOO!

Here we are, another new week in a new Month.  I can't seem to catch up with these weeks, no matter how hard I try!

I guess that means I have been keeping busy - and I'd say that was a good thing.  The busier I am, the faster the time goes, and the sooner it becomes spring... Right?

Well it sounds good, anyway.

So what has everyone been up to?  I have to tell you that I am so excited with the success of my Geranium seeds.  I planted 30, and I have 28 healthy plants growing.  They have pretty much all gotten to their real leaf stage, and in a week or so, I will be transplanting them in larger pots which they will stay in until they go outside.


You can even see the classic red stripe beginning to happen on the leaves...




The Pansies, did not go nearly as well.  I have abut 10 plants, but they are puny at best, and none have got to the real leaf stage.  I only have 1 Bee Balm up, and no Marigolds.  I am counting the days until March 25th, when I will be starting my vegetables for my outside garden.

IN THE MEANTIME...

I finished my quilted eggs.  My gosh they are so pretty.  Take a look...


I am pretty sure the Catbird who left me this nest last year would be horrified to see the eggs in it now, but I happen to think they are quite nice.

I attached ribbons to the rest of them, and instead of hanging them in my old window, like I originally thought I would, I have them hanging from twigs in a vase which is sitting on my piano.  


and then I found this little sweetie for .10 at a local thrift shop and decided she needed to be on the piano as well...


How adorable is that!


I have lots to show you this week - so check in for more finished projects, and some in progress as well...

See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...