Wednesday, March 13, 2019

JUST ONE MORE - I PROMISE!

I think we should get back to some more blue jean projects - don't you?

I'm kidding!

Well maybe I'm just kidding a bit.  I have been working on one more thing using blue Jeans.  I decided to make a couple of banners (bunting-style) for our little granddaughters.  They are going to be for their bedrooms, and because they will soon each have their own rooms,  I decided to put their names on the bunting.

Zhanna is older, so I used blue jeans to make her bunting, and then I embellished each flag with a lot of bling.  I just finished hers up yesterday.




Here's a closer look at each flag.

 

 


Azaria's will be made from brightly coloured and patterned cottons, she too will have her name on hers but less bling because the colours and patterns of the fabric will be the bling.

I am still working on the blue jean purse, and as well I am putting together a very large tote bag from assorted jean scraps, for carrying knitting or stitching projects when I need to transport them along with me.

I don't think I am over the blue jean fever entirely, but once I finish up this projects that I have already started, I may put away the blue jeans for awhile.

My goal in the next few weeks will be to finish up things I have been working on this winter, and tidy up the studio before gardening season truly begins.

I can't wait to be outside all day long!




No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...