Friday, March 8, 2019

I'M NOT DONE YET!

Just when you think you have exhausted any and all projects to do with old jeans - well - you find some more....

My friend Kate from the UK, makes these adorable little fabric boxes.  Very simple to make, and very adorable.  I had just the right amount of material, so I decided to make one for myself.  So I made the template, and started cutting.  I chose some old PJ's ( the legs) to use as a lining.



Kate has designed this little bling idea for one of the sides, so I tried it out, using some net, and some beads and sequins I had lying around... adorable.


I appliqued a flower on another side , and a pocket on a third side,



These would be great for a teenager's desk,  or dresser -  filled with hair accessories, or makeup - If I would have had one of these as a teenager, I'm sure it would have been chucked full of makeup and sitting on the bathroom counter!

I think I will give this to my older granddaughter for her room... and I also have a couple more things to go with it....

Like this little clutch - can be for makeup, pencils, anything really....  I just need to add a Velcro fastener, and maybe another one of my button flowers?





Next up?

I guess you will have to wait until next week to find out!

Have  great weekend, everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...