Tuesday, March 12, 2019

A LITTLE TEST!

This past weekend, we upgraded our Internet to a much faster Internet.  We have been limping along with the service we had installed when we first moved out here, but our frustration levels were getting a wee out of control so we decided to make a change.

I am excited about the change, because it means that with more speed, I can now upload videos to my You tube channel much easier.

So I decided to do a test video yesterday, to see if there was any improvement.

There was - I was able to upload my video in less than 30 minutes.

Now I can proceed with my plan to make regular videos, featuring not only my crafts, but also my gardens and more importantly, to capture my progress of completely re-vamping the yard and gardens this year.  I think it will be very helpful to be able to look back at my work on our property in the months, and maybe even the years to come.

So here is the little video I shot yesterday - it is only a little over  5 minutes long.

I hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to click to subscribe to my channel... it will always be commercial free - I promise!


https://youtu.be/rZocd1vhmjg

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...