Tuesday, June 11, 2013

IF IT AIN'T BROKEN...

For God's sake don't fix it!

What ever happened to this sentiment, anyway?  Since Friday I have been saying it over and over again - not that saying it will change anything at this point.

Why, you ask?  Stupid - that's why....

We were switched over to a new billing program at work on Friday, and Stupid is about the only word that sticks at the moment.  I have been doing medical billing for well over 20 yrs - I consider myself somewhat of  a seasoned expert at my job... But I have to tell you - the person or persons who designed and wrote this program obviously have never done a scrap of medical billing of any kind in their life.  If they had they would not have built what they did....

But as if I have a say in anything - now its left to us to try and devise a way to make Stupid work.  Good luck to me!  It's very difficult to go from flying to barely crawling - especially when the 27 doctors I work for expect flying - not crawling!

There was nothing wrong with the system we were using - but the company was purchased by a new company who think they had some great ideas on how to make more money.  It sure wasn't how to make a better program - that is for sure!

Suffice to say, by the time I get home after work - I have no interest in anything remotely to do with a computer - I haven't even been turning my home computer on - not even for emails - so things might be sketchy here for awhile.

I am in need of another attitude adjustment - or a very long vacation - or better yet - retirement!

Where do I go in times of stress?

Well you know where... there is always a doll waiting in the wings to cheer me up - and this past weekend it was Patti Play Pal.  I decided to take my frustrations out on her new summer outfit.  I might have gone a tad overboard with this one... what do you think?  Very 60's ish is she not?  Well that's her era so maybe it's okay...



Anyway it was fun working on her... and at least she has finally shed the flannel pj's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...