Thursday, July 4, 2013

Take time to smell the flowers!

There is no better pick - me -up (er) than a pretty bouquet of flowers.  Fortunately for me I have a garden full of beautiful flowers at the moment.  I cut a armful a couple of days ago and brought them into the house to remind me to smile, be happy, take the time to smell the flowers.  It brightened my space and the perfume was incredible too - my living room  has been smelling like summer for a week now.

Even just sitting on the patio and looking at the pots of flowers I have everywhere is cheering...


Do you like my little water feature?  I designed it and made it myself using a punch bowl I had kicking around for the base, an old tea-pot that has lost it's lid, a small pot of plants and some pretty white stones.  I am going to sit a little fairy or doll in the opening of the teapot just to finish the look.  

And then there are the flowers in the yard itself...

So pretty...


No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...