Friday, March 15, 2013

What Happened To My Week?

Well here we are at Friday already, and I have not been around here at all this week. 

It's just been one of those weeks where time restraints have not permitted me to actually sit down and write some future posts.  I must admit - the mind has been a bit on the blank side as well, so not only could I not find the time to write, I couldn't find the subjects to write about.

We all  need recharging once in awhile, and so that's what I have been doing.  Hopefully I will be set to go again for awhile.

While I was recharging I did manage to really do a fantastic cleaning in my craft room.  I moved everything around (again) after experiencing a mini-meltdown while attempting to complete a sewing project a week or so ago.

Somehow the flow in my work space had disappeared.  Nothing was where it was supposed to be - common tools were missing and I just plain felt frustrated to the point it was either clean and re-organize or quit crafting!

Well that will never happen - so clean I did.  Now my work space is so nice and clean I am a bit afraid to actually go in there and work - but I will.  This weekend I plan to spend a considerable amount of time working on my newest Chatty Cathy - yes the arms finally arrived.  I am anxious to get her done so I can show her off to you... she is adorable - or she will be once she is put back together.

Have you ever tried Tunisian crochet?  There is a fantastic book give-away - called SHORT ROW TUNISIAN FASHION by Kim Guzman.  I have done Tunisian in the past - but not short row.  You can read all about it and sign up for the book giveaway here.
http://undergroundcrafter.com/blog/2013/03/12/natcromo13-book-review-and-giveaway-short-row-tunisian-fashion/#comment-32020

Do it today or tomorrow though - as the contest ends Sunday.  Good luck!

Okay - bring on the weekend - I'm ready!

Have a good and safe weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...