Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday's Musing!

Happy Monday, everyone!  I know, as days go, Monday is not everyone's favorite day - that thought went through my brain @ 5:30 this morning too.  Still every day is a gift, and we should treat it as such.

What did you do on the weekend.?  I declared I was not moving from the house all weekend - and I didn't!   I did get a lot of things on my to do list done, and I even managed to squeeze in a couple of things that were not on the list. 

I always feel that I should do my house cleaning before anything else.  Why do we always feel that is the most important thing we should do, when we find ourselves with some time?  A throwback to another era, I guess, but sure enough, early Saturday morning had me cleaning and scrubbing.  By noon I was done (in more ways that one) so after lunch I headed for the craft room.  It was still a mess from the week before, so I decided to NOT clean it but add to the mess.  I opened the armoire where I store all my fabric - and instantly got and idea for my next Stash Buster Thursday segment.

I wasn't intending on working on fabric stashes quite yet - but don't you know after a very short time with the rotary wheel in my hand - I was dreaming up all kinds of projects to do with fabric.

Oh great - now I have two major heaps - one of yarn, and one of fabric.  Think I can work on both at the same time?

Well I don't know - maybe I'll try it for this week and see if I drive myself completely around the bend.  In the meantime, I'm thinking it is probably a really good thing that the rodent, Manitoba Merv has predicted 6 more weeks of winter - It's going to take me at least that long to clean up this mess of fabric and yarn that I have made in my craft room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...