Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A bit of this and a lot of that!

Good morning everyone... hope you are all itching to get the day started, like I was at 5:30 this morning (NOT).  Although I must say the more one does things the easier it is - and getting up at 5:30 is one of those things.  It will be much more pleasant when it lightens up a bit in the mornings, but already I see such a difference in the late afternoon.  Have you noticed how light it still is at 5PM? 

So on the scale I went this morning - 1 week into the Weight Watcher program, and I am 3.5 lbs down.  Yeh!  That's a great start and now because I am below a certain weight I have to decrease my diet by 2 points.  If my knee will co-operate I will also start back on my wii-fit and get doing some stretching exercises with my yoga trainer!  That should be interesting!

I did see my doctor yesterday about results of tests done on my knee last month, and it looks like a wee bit of knee surgery is going to be needed to clean up the cartilage debris in and around my knee and fix the ligament tear.  If it means I can walk and garden and do normal things - I am all for it...

So on to Tuesday - have a good one  - stay warm and stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...