Friday, March 4, 2016

RE-PURPOSE FRIDAY THE 4TH!

Today I am focusing my re-purposing projects on one item.  These are simple ideas that anyone can use, and the basic ingredient is a toilet paper roll.

How many of these little paper rolls do we pitch in the garbage each year, I wonder?   I don't mean to tell anyone that you should save each and every one of them, but there are some very useful things we could be doing with them... wait and see!

This first one, I have done for the last 3 years.  You can spend lots of money on peat pots and such to start your seedlings in the spring - or you can use these!



If you fold the bottoms up inside the tubes these make wonderful little seedling starters... and like peat pots they will degrade over time.

While we are folding these tubes, how about these little gift boxes?  How handy are these?  Just decorate them with some pretty lace or ribbons and you have a very nice little box for a small gift!









How about these cute little table accents - you could make them for just about any occasion, and decorate them accordingly...


Here are several real helpful ideas for around the home ... I love the chord one - gonna pass that one on to hubby!

 

And here's one that is strictly for the birds.... Roll in peanut butter then seeds and hang from a tree... sweet!


And if you really want to get creative...

 








Kind of changes the way you regard these little rolls, does it not?


Happy Friday Everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...