Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Got to be MONDAY!

Happy Monday!  Hope it is a nicer day where you are than where I am.  We are having yet another snow storm, and for April 15th - it is pretty depressing.

As I stepped out the door at 6:30 this morning - this is what greeted me  - funny how the flash makes the snow look like big white blobs.
 And my morning commute looked like this...



Mostly wet on the roads but will all turn to ice if the weather gets colder later today and tonight.





I kind of like this last picture - looks like something artsy -fartsy from a different part of the world - but it's good old River and Osborne this morning@ 6:45.
And here I was worried about what I would blog about today - silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...