Saturday, November 3, 2018

SO SORRY SEUSS!

Apparently I can't spell Seuss!  Did you notice that on my last post yesterday?

I missed it when I was editing, but Gary read my post this morning and said - Suess is spelled wrong, it is Seuss. 

Thank You my sweet man - you always have my back - even when it comes to Seuss - and I appreciate you for it.

So I have corrected my blunder, and my apologies to Dr. Seuss for misspelling his name.  I really have to invest in some bifocals, I think.  I can't see my screen with my distance glasses or my reading glasses, so I type and lean forward, blink, blink, type some more.

Stubbornness really isn't becoming to anyone, and I have been very stubborn about the bifocal issue.

It is another cloudy day here, it's not raining or snowing - yet - but it looks and feels like it might.  We have a little snow left on the ground from yesterday, but not much to even cover the ground - just little bits of white here and there.

I am up in the studio, at my desk stitching a tiny little polar bear sitting on a snowbank looking up at the night stars with the Northern lights flashing around him.  All that detail in a piece that only measures  3.5 " x 3.5 "  .  Totally adorable.  It's going in a Christmas card to someone special, even if I haven't decided who that will be as yet.

I have Tune In plugged in to a Christmas Classic station - yes I did say Christmas.  Starting November 1st Christmas tunes are practiced on the piano, played on my ipod and listened to at night before I go to sleep.  Sometimes its Oldies from artists long gone like Bing or Andy Williams, Perry Como - sometimes it Classical Music like pieces from the Nutcracker Suite, sometimes it Carols sung by Men and Boy Choirs from around the world, sometimes it's Christmas Pop, Christmas Jazz, Christmas Blues... I love it all, and soak it in for as long as I can before it disappears in the new Year!

Weird I know - but something I have done pretty much all my life, and I have no intention of stopping now.

So an enjoyable day spent doing things I love to do, for me.

I hope you all are doing the things you love today as well.


Oh and...

I did find a shovel yesterday...

A Blue one
A new one
As lovely as could be
There it was
Just waiting for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...