Friday, November 2, 2018

A LITTLE SEUSS AND A LITTLE ME!


There is nothing better than the words and rhyme of Dr. Seuss.  I think that all adults living in the world today should have to sit down and read Dr. Seuss at least once a week.  

I loved reading these books to my son when he was little, and I really regret leaving the books behind with him, because I would still be reading them if they were in my home.  Perhaps I should purchase myself some new ones.

And note to self - I am going to text him and remind him to read them to Azaria every chance he gets, because I know he will enjoy them - maybe even more than she will - at least until she is a bit older!

Today I am on a mission to purchase the perfect shovel.  I need one for my job at the Post office, and I am determined to find one that has a short arm ( like me) a small bucket and ergonomically correct.     

Let's see...

A shovel for me
Red or Yellow
Pink or Blue
Not just any shovel will do!

It must be short
but also wide
It must have colour
the snow to hide!



Well - there you go - no one can write like Seuss ...


But a good shovel will I find,
even if... it's one of a kind.
So off I go
Do wish me well
I'll be back soon
for show
and tell.


Have a great weekend everyone!
Be safe!






No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...