Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I found a treasure!

I did manage to finish my "challenge" last night.  In the end I scrapped the really small hanger I had made and went with a medium-sized one I had also made.  I don't like the hanger at all - but it is what it is, and I can't change it now.  The project is done and wrapped and in a box and ready to be mailed.

I still haven't found my wire cutters and pliers - and believe me I have turned my work room upside down looking for them.

I get very huffy, when something goes missing from my workroom.  I am pretty organised, in a messy sort of way - but everything has it's place and when I am not using things they do go back into their place.  I don't remember when I last used my pliers and cutters, but I do know they would have been returned to the "Tool" drawer.  Well they are not there, and you can imagine the NOISE that was created on the weekend, because they were missing.

I did however find a forgotten treasure in one of the large drawers of my trolley.

Take a look...


Ha!  I'd forgotten about these !  Eight china doll-house dolls, and 4 other dolls.  Well I guess I have more dolls to work on ... some bodying, and a lot of dressing!  
Fun  - more sewing  :(
Or I could just knit or crochet all the clothes...  :)

Thing is I have kinda switched gears and was planning to do some quilting projects for awhile.

What to do, what to do?

Well I could always return them to the drawer they were in and put a label on the outside of the drawer - that would work!

I'll have to think about this for awhile.. - Okay - I'm done thinking - they will go back to the drawer as I am still working on the monkey, and then I have plans to re-open my Etsy shop in the next few weeks.

Yup - back to the drawer they go...

Sorry babes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...