Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saying Thanks

I don't usually post on the weekend.  Weekends are my family time - I try to stay off the computer and away from the electronic world as much as I can.

But this Saturday is the first Saturday in a long time that I have actually felt well.  No headache, no booming, no dizziness - it is wonderful... and I hope it lasts.

Thank you all who have been praying for my friends and family.  Some of our prayers have been answered already.  My cousin Elaine did very well with her breast cancer surgery - the tumor was small and early and so the surgery was not as invasive as expected.  She is resting and recovering, and in very good spirits with her good news.

My friend Sharon has decided to stay here in Winnipeg and start her treatments.  She has a long haul ahead of her but she is surrounded by family and friends and has much love and support to get her through this.  We hope and pray that her husband can sell their property in Alberta very soon so he too can finally move here.

The sun was shining today, and even thought the temps were on the cold side, seeing the sun was so uplifting after a month of gloomy cloudy weather.

So this Saturday we have much to be thankful for.

It feels like a perfect evening to knit.  I'm going to make a pot of tea, put some nice soft music on and knit.

Have an enjoyable evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...