Friday, October 7, 2011

Pumpkin Man Update

I hope you are busy working on your pumpkin man yard decorations for the Pumpkin Man Challenge.

Remember  pictures emailed to me by October 20th and I'll announce the winner October 31st.

I've change my mind on the prize - hope you don't mind - the prize will be a Avon gift basket loaded with great products.



While hubby was cleaning leaves from the gutters this morning, I started working on the body of my Pumpkin Man.  There is no shortage of leaves in my yard, or any other yard around here for that matter so I began stuffing bags.... and stuffing bags... and stuffing bags.

The body is pretty much done, and I did have a terrific helper, as you can see.  Molly still is not sure what to make of this headless creature in her yard!   Isn't she adorable!



So I'm heading off to do my grocery shopping now - Have  big Thanksgiving dinner to cook on Sunday, so need some provisions... hopefully in my travels today I will come across the perfect "Head" for my man.  Then all that will be left will be the embellishments I add to his clothing....

Happy Friday everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...