Thursday, October 20, 2011

THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY!


Can you remember what you were doing 27 yrs ago today?

I can...

That's right, I was getting married to My Best Friend, The One I Live For, Laugh With, Love.
That's what our wedding invitation said:
Today I Marry My Best Friend,
The One I Live For,
Laugh With,
Love.
Truer words were never spoken.  He was my best friend then, and 27 yrs later, he remains my best friend. BFF!
We have had a wonderful marriage.  It hasn't always been easy, but we have always weathered our storms together - side by side - holding tight to each others hands.
Happy Anniversary Gary!
Thank You for 26 wonderful years together.
I Love You!
I have to tell you - we have the crummiest wedding pictures anywhere... actually all we have is some proofs, none very well done at all.  I have been scanning them into the computer, more to save whatever images we do have, because the prints are starting to fade quite badly.  

Then I thought - Why don't I work on these photo's and make them more like the beautiful photo's of today?  So to Picnik.com went I and my scanned photos. 
Here's what you can do with crummy photo's.  The above photo looked like this originally...

and the ring shot...

Here is another one I cleaned up.


What a difference a little technology makes.

So now I've found myself yet another winter project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...