Friday, June 1, 2018

JUNE WISHES, THANK YOU RAIN, AND BACK TO DESIGNING!

June 1st... can you believe it?  The year is already almost half over - how did that happen?

First of all I want to wish a special young woman a Happy Birthday - Happy Birthday Sasha!  Have a wonderful day - much love coming your way!

And while I am on birthday's - one of my longest, long-time friends ( we have known each other since kindergarten) has a birthday tomorrow.  Happy Birthday John!  Wishing you easier days, long beautiful evenings, sleep filled nights and Good Health and Happiness, my friend!

And June being the month of Graduations -  Great nieces Sinclaire and Vanessa, both are graduating from University/ College this week and this month.  Congratulations young ladies - your journey is just beginning!  Love to you both!

Scott and Traci - safe travels abroad, and have a wonderful time.  I know I will see lots of wonderful photos when you get home!

Of course sending wishes to everyone who has special days this month.  I am sure I am missing a lot of people's important days,  but the old brain isn't what it used to be.



The rain has finally hit us, and while it has been most welcome indeed - it could now stop for a few days.  Guess this is one of those " be careful what you wish for" occasions.  We wanted rain in the worst way - and so we got it.

But look what a difference a few days rain really makes...  what an incredible difference!


 

The garden is showing progress as well.  Almost everything I have planted is up ( as are the weeds) and the rhubarb is ready to pick, so this weekend I will be making some of that Rhubarb- Strawberry Jam that I posted here a few weeks ago.

While it's been raining I have climbed the stairs to my studio for the first time in months.

I have been designing some new mug rugs, and I can't wait to show them to you! 

I thought I would do one, but one has turned into almost 4 new designs, so I am playing with fabric colours and patterns at the moment, to get the best effect I can - but you will see what I mean when I share my progress with you next week.

So for now - it's back to the fabric I go - and I wish everyone that needs rain gets rain, and everyone that's had enough gets none.

Have a safe a wonderful weekend, everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...