Monday, May 14, 2018

A BREAK FROM POSTING, BUT NOT FROM WORKING!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and was able to sit outside for a few minutes and enjoy the beautiful spring air.

I did that on Friday evening for awhile.  I had spent a hard day cleaning out my strawberry bed, and tilling part of the garden.  After supper I went outside to water a couple of very small trees we planted last year, and after I was finished that, I sat on the park bench in the backyard and just listened to the evening birdsong for a few minutes.  I could just feel my exhaustion melting away to be replaced with a beautiful content and satisfied feeling.

The next few weeks are going to be spent outside getting everything ready for planting in a week or so.  There is a lot of work we need to do in the yard before we plant, so you won't be seeing me on here very much.

I might pop on once or twice to let you know we are still alive and well, and maybe share a picture or two, but that will be all.

I will resume regular posting and Recipe Thursdays once the garden is in and I can catch my breath.

In the meantime I hope everyone stays well, and is able to enjoy the beautiful spring days, before summer hits us for real.

Take Care everyone... see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...