Tuesday, September 26, 2017

IM UNBALANCED!

How did it get to be Tuesday of next week already?  I swear the days fly by so quickly for me, and here I was under the impression that once fall came, I could slow down.

The balance act is on - and guess what?  I am totally unbalanced - but you already knew that, didn't you?

The balance I can't quite seem to manage is work outside, or work inside.  The weather has helped in my decision making somewhat, in that we have had some rainy days, which I am totally thankful for.  Things are greening up so nicely now, and Gary has even had to get the lawn tractor out to mow the grass - something he has not done since the beginning of August.

To tell the truth, I feel some pressure from both side of this balancing act.  Outside work waits - things that have to get done before winter.  Inside work waits - things that have to get made before November 5th - and it just could be that winter arrives around that time as well.  How do I choose?

Mostly I don't, and that seems to be the problem.  I start the day off inside, then wander outside, then wander back inside.  Somehow things are getting done, but I really do feel so unbalanced!

Maybe I am being too hard on myself.  I do know that this is one of the reasons I stopped doing craft sales when I was working full time.  I pushed myself and forced myself to the point that my efforts no longer gave me any pleasure at all.

These days should be different - and they are.  I don't have to push myself, I am more than willing to work inside or outside and I am getting much pleasure out of my work - but I have totally forgotten how to pace myself.

Well - look at that!  I've figured it out!  My problem is not balancing - it's pacing!  Ha!  Who Knew!

I'm so glad I sat down to write this post today.  I've solved one of my own dilemmas.

I'm going to get to work now.

Thanks for dropping by...

Now.... where was I?


No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...