Friday, January 23, 2015

The Weekend is Almost Here!

Here we are at Friday again - can't say that makes me very sad!  Not only Friday, but a beautiful warm Friday by Winnipeg standards.  The sun is trying to shine and the temperature is in the plus figure so we are melting!  Truly it feels and looks like late April, which doesn't happen very often in Winnipeg on January 23!

Once again the week has sped past, and once again I seem to be thinking... what did I do this week?  Well I worked every day - nothing unusual there.  I did my grocery shopping for the week - again -  nothing out of the ordinary there either.  Oh and I made 2 of my dress cards last evening.  I haven't shown them here yet, but I will try and do that very soon.

One of my co-workers has a birthday today, so I made her card last evening.  While I was at it I decided to make one more to include in a donation parcel I am shipping out this weekend.  That kind of got me in the mood to make dresses for cards, so maybe I will keep going at it this weekend and see how many I can get made in a weekend.

For once I have nothing planned for a weekend really, so maybe it will a weekend where I can do some things I have been wanting to do for awhile... or maybe I will just be a lazy old lady and sit and watch movies all weekend... or maybe I will cook up a storm... or maybe I will work on some book editing...or maybe if the weather holds, I will take my camera and walk the neighborhood.

Who knows!

Enjoy your weekend everyone, whatever YOU decide to do, make it memorable...




No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...