Thursday, January 29, 2015

Living Without Color Is Beautiful!

I found a picture of a little girl dress that I mentioned yesterday... I have done so many of these this past year - and they too are all gone... I can really see that I need to spend a couple of days getting more of all my dress styles made.


On to other things:

I have been fooling around with some more black and white photography.  I am really getting in to the black and white - I think of all the images I have done, I like the B&W the best!

This is a plastic bunch of grapes that hang from one of my plant hangers in the sun-room.  I love how the grapes reflect the light, and give the image such depth.

This is a succulent that is growing in my indoor garden in the sun room.  It is amazing how much contrast this photo has.  You can even feel the fuzziness of the leaves of this plant when you look at it...




And below - my new Fairy -  Finnean, who has taken over the watchful care of the indoor garden.

I can't wait to get outdoors and get some outdoor B&W images...  In the meantime, I have to get a external drive on my computer for all these images I am creating.  I have pretty much blown my hard drive space since I acquired the new camera...

But I must say - nothing has given me as much joy in a long long while, as playing around with my new camera... and I must say a special thanks to my nephew Scott - for inspiring me to pick up the camera and shoot....   Thank You, Dear Heart - love you ....

Hope you enjoy these photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...