Thursday, June 14, 2012

A project and a Clean Room!

If you tried to read my last post yesterday you might have found it looked a bit weird.  It didn't look that way on my computer when I posted it yesterday - but it sure did today.  Sometimes technology throws us curve balls - that was one of them.  Hopefully I have corrected the problem - but I think I might have deleted some text...

Oh well, not to worry.

Yesterday I started the cutest baby bonnet ever.  I bought the pattern from Karp Styles on the net.  I would love to do this in thread for one of my old baby dolls - I'll see if I can make it work with some ecru or ivory thread.

http://www.karpstyles.com/item_2744.html

I'll try to remember to get a picture of the finished product when I'm done.

I did take some pictures of my totally wasted craft room on the weekend - before I got in there and did some major cleaning.  It was hideous...


Because it was raining I decided it was a great opportunity to get in there and clean and so it is looking much better now.




of course it won't stay clean very long - one cannot be creative in an orderly studio...

Today is a special friend's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Denise!  Love you!  And another Happy Birthday to another member  - Michelle - hope you have a great day!

Oops forgot to add a picture of a couple of the gals that share my work space with me.  I have dolls all over my house, but these are my confidante's and critics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...