Wednesday, February 13, 2019

RISE AND SHINE!



If I was a rooster, I think I would be crowing!  Morning is here - Rise and Shine!

It is so worth getting up early when a person can start their day with a beautiful sunrise!  It is one of the things I love most about living in the country - the sunrises and sunsets are incredible, and I can see them unobstructed by just walking out my door and going to the corner of my property.


These photos were not taken there - these were taken from the back loading dock at the Post-office as I was setting the garbage out early Monday morning   I opened the back door, saw the sunrise, and ran back to my coat pocket for my phone.  I think it's time I started carrying my SLR with me to work every morning, don't you? 

I don't know about you, but seeing something like this in the morning, really charges my batteries.  I can just feel the energy of the morning, from a wonderful sunrise such as this.  

I'm not the only one who feels this way -  As I was walking home that morning, the birds were so noisy, and busy - they too were recharged with this early morning light.

A new morning, a new day, a new beginning each and every day.

Do we even know and acknowledge how lucky we are to be given this new opportunity every morning?   

I think we tend to take it all for granted,  disregard it -  if we even think of it at all.

We need to do better than that.  We need to break our own selfish patterns of doubt and negativity and give each new day a chance to be a better one than the day before.

The new day is a fresh start - lets embrace it!

Have a beautiful day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...