Tuesday, October 30, 2018

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU KEEP BUSY!

I guess it's been awhile since I was here!

I honestly can't believe how busy I have been this month.  I was really dreading fall and winter - you know ... being finished with gardening season, stuck in the house and all that.

But that has not happened.  I certainly have not been stuck in the house - I am out every day to work at the Post Office and if not that, for my morning walks.

It's the "stuck" in the house time, that is the busiest for me.  I am making gifts to put in my Christmas Cards, I am knitting mittens for a whole bunch of children in my life, I am still harvesting, packaging and labelling seeds from flowers I dried from the garden.  And then if I have been just a wee bit bored, I decided to seriously de-clutter my house including my studio.

The studio has seen a massive purge of craft patterns.  Those that were copied from sites on the Internet over many years, have been either sent to the blue box for recycle, or passed on to others.  I also have a pile of vintage and purchased patterns that I am going to sell once I get my Etsy shop back up and running after Christmas.

Then there is time spent teaching piano students, and now I have also committed to play the organ once a month when Gary leads the service in the beautiful little country church in Waldersee Manitoba - which just happens to be the church my Mother attended as a child and until she married my Dad and moved away.  It is also where many of my family on Mom's side are buried, including my grandparents.

And as always - the camera is always the busiest!

Whatever would I do without my sidekick!



                                                           Morning (this morning)



Evening (last week)



Crab apple tree ( taken from my kitchen window)





Beautiful little Waldersee Church
(Christ Lutheran)




No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...