Wednesday, October 3, 2018

A PERFECT CAMERA DAY!

The progression towards winter couldn't be more beautiful than it is this year... at least for us here in the Riding Mountains.  We continue to have rain, but last night there was a little bit of snow mixed with it, so this morning everything looks like it has been dusted with powdered sugar.

I used both cameras this morning, just because I could.  Both cameras being my iPhone and my SLR. 

Alberta residents have been hammered with heavy snow, and lots of it.   It's a mess out there, and while I do like snow, even I would agree that it is much too early for the white stuff.  However without a bit of it, I wouldn't have been able to snap these awesome pictures early this morning.

I have begun to drag out all my unfinished knitting projects of last winter, and I have even finished a few of them already.  I am getting a nice silk/wool blend of yarn from my friend Diana, to make some beautiful soft socks for a gift.  I am not a fan of knitting socks.  I find knitting with 4 needles a bother, but for a special person I will endure.

So those of you getting the big snow storms, hunker down, make some chili or soup, put the tea on, get out your favourite movie, or your knitting needles, and just cozy in and enjoy your snow day.

We have no control of the weather, but we do have control over how we deal with it.  I choose to embrace it, grab my camera and just let Mother Nature do her thing.

So here are today's images, taken about an hour ago.

Keep warm and safe everyone.




 








No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...