Tuesday, October 9, 2018

A SLUMP AND A GIFT!

I must admit that I have been in somewhat of a slump for awhile now.  I can't seem to focus on anything! 

I know we all have days where we feel this way - sort of useless and down, but my useless has lingered far too long.

It started when the weather turned rainy and cool in September.  I guess after four months of almost solid sunshine, the dark, damp, cloudy weather would affect one's psyche... but it's more than that.  Since the rain and cloudy weather, and sometimes snow has been lingering now for almost five weeks, I haven't been able to be outside to do any of my "normal" fall activities.

I miss the outdoors, the garden, the birds, even the work of keeping up our property.  I really miss the activity.  I especially love fall clean-up... Days where I would have spent my whole day outside, cleaning up the flower beds, planting spring bulbs, putting away my yard lights and ornaments, sorting out the garage and shed... that kind of thing.  I miss working outside with a hoodie on, having fresh air blowing on my skin...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I have done none of that.

What I have done is start projects that I don't really want to be working on - knit slippers, blankets, socks...

I have started recording movies - lots of movies... and I have watched far too many of them as well.

I've been cooking, baking - and eating...  With no way of working off the calories.  Not Good!

I have been doing a short morning walk to and from work,  but long walks with or without my camera have been few.

Today I made some lists...

A Christmas Card list, and a gift list... and...  A Christmas Card gift list!

Do you want to be on the last one?

Here's how:

If you want to receive a card, with a handmade by me gift inside, all you have to do is this:

1. Be a registered follower of this site... you will see the button on my front page to the right... click follow.

2.  Leave me an email or a message with your name and address  at:

erndalesnmore1@gmail.com

Or if you read my blog from my Facebook Page, send me a message on Facebook.

It's that simple...

Don'y forget to FOLLOW...

And Thank You for helping me get through this rather frustrating slump that I am in... I do appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...