Thursday, January 11, 2018

BLESS US ONE, AND ALL!

We are back in the deep freeze, and once again I am being conservative towards the heating demands of my workspace.  That is because my attic space is not on the main heating system, but instead is heated with electric baseboards.  I refuse to heat a space, that isn't used 24/7 and pay Manitoba Hydro exorbitant amounts of cash to do so.  The last time we had such cold weather, I hauled my computer down to the main floor, but I am not going to do that this time around. 

So for the next week or so, I will only be at my desk for very brief moments, to pick some thing up, or to put something away.

Yesterday was not a great day for some of my loved ones.  A family member who went for a routine test yesterday, ended up on the operating table early this morning, having by-pass surgery, while yet another loved one received the most devastating diagnosis following a test that was done a couple of weeks ago.

My prayer list was already long, and now it has two more added to it.

I believe in the power of prayer, and even if I did not, I would say them anyway. 

So many people laugh at prayer, but prayer is something we all do -  whether we admit it or not - especially when we are helpless to do anything else. 

To the families of those on my list - I am here - always.

So lets hope this current cold snap is short lived, so we can once again get outdoors and get the fresh air our minds and bodies need to rejuvenate ourselves.

God Bless You one, and All....






1 comment:

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...