Thursday, May 12, 2016

THE COLOUR GREEN!



I'll bet a lot of people will be thinking that this post is about money because of the title of my post - but that is not at all what I have in mind.

Do you like the colour green - aside from money?

Green has never been my most favourite colour.  My Dad was always crazy about the colour green, and I could never figure out why the big attraction... till recently.

It hasn't escaped my own notice that since I have lived in the country, all of a sudden green seems to be everywhere around me - starting with my very nice large country kitchen.  Remember what I did to it last year shortly after we moved in...

Ah - you need a reminder...

BEFORE

AFTER
AFTER
               
BEFORE


I would have never picked that colour before - but I absolutely love it in this room!

And now - more green... beautiful amazing green everywhere I look!



 

and then there are the muted shades of green mixed with white and pale yellow... can anything be more lovely than this?


No wonder I am embracing the colour green - and this all before our recent rains.  If it is possible, the greens are even more vibrant now.

I sometimes feel that I fell asleep and woke up in paradise... 

Such beauty everywhere is addicting - so much so, that I cannot fathom enjoying those places where my sight lines are disturbed by concrete brick and mortar, ever again.

Maybe someday I will change my mind - but for now - Green is my new favourite colour!







No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...