Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A woman's Hands!



When I first started reading this I thought it was going to say something about knowing a woman is a crafter/knitter/crocheter, by looking at her hands. 

However - the second part of this perfectly reflects my state of mind this morning.  I really dislike starting my day by putting out fires, but it seems this morning it's all I've done - so yes - this woman is slightly upset, of course I would never use my hands in the way specified here - but after all it is meant to be funny - and it did lighten my mood a wee bit!

Chip and I made a 7 minute movie last night.  I was crocheting, and he was trying his best to help me, so I decided to get the computer out and get some video.  His interest quickly shifted from the crocheting to the computer.  He tried to eat it, walk on it, his little head was bobbing all over the place trying to figure it out - and I got it all on video.  Now I want to take it in to i-movie and edit and see if I can create a real movie with it and some still pictures I have.

I have had my Mac for a couple of years, and it has all these neat things on it that I have never experimented with, so this will be my first at creating a real movie.  Will let you know how that turns out!!

What was I crocheting?

Cross bookmarks - I have committed to make 25 before Easter.  They are lovely and here's the pattern I use.

http://momsloveofcrochet.com/BookmarklaceCross.html

A fast and easy craft that will use up all those left over bits of size 10 thread.... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...