Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How Embarrassing!

Imagine my embarrassment when I tried to log into my own blog spot this morning, and couldn't remember either my log in, or my password!  I could have kept this to myself, of course, but as embarrassing as that was having been absent from here for so long is even more embarrassing.

Have I lost my readers?  Probably...

Was that my intention?  No!

What's my excuse?  Laziness and beautiful summer weather calling me outdoors away from the computer?  That one doesn't work?  Hmmmmm.....  Okay, maybe just laziness.... okay - okay...

But wasn't it a beautiful summer?  It was here in Winnipeg.  We had endless heat and sun and blue skies; NO mosquitoes, and I had Friday's off every week to add to my weekends.  It was perfect, and it ended way too soon, as all really good things seem to do.

It's back to "normal" life now, and really that is pretty darn good too - all things considered.

I have been busy working on many projects and as usual not completing any with great speed.  I have almost completed Corri and Henry's wedding gift - which I can't describe here, because she may stop by and read about it - but I will post a picture of it just as soon as I've given it to them.  Their wedding was last weekend and I missed that too - but that's a whole other post.  Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Fehr... may you have many many years of wedded bliss ahead of you.

I have almost completed the first of two swaps with my friends on the Craft Buddy site.  Again - I cannot tell you what I am creating - but soon I'll have a picture of that as well.  The first swap is a fall swap and it is to be mailed before mid October.  I will be able to make that deadline - no problem.  The second swap is a Christmas ornament - that due in December - no problem!  For both swaps I have decided to work out of my comfort craft - meaning I sure hope I don't mess either item up!

In the meantime I have offered to knit shawls for the Prayer Shawl Ministry at church, have also become involved in a Cancer group at church, and am toying with the notion that I might love to return to singing in the church choir.

And there is a new baby due in the family in November... that is seriously exciting!!

I'm back my friends.... hope you come back too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...