Thursday, April 22, 2010

Packin Up

I've come to the conclusion that I hate packing. I know, I know, it's just 2 adults I'm packing for, but gosh its a pain. How do women with large families do it? Hats off to them, is what I say!

I have no idea how to pack for 2 weeks away from home. How could I possibly know where I'm going to be or what I'm going to do? If I pack something for every eventuality, then I'll have no room for the new stuff we want to purchase while there. If I don't pack everything, and I don't find anything to buy, then I look like I have no wardrobe at all!

For goodness sake shoes! Okay that's a easy one, runners for sure, flip-flops maybe? Dress shoes... do I even have any?

So here we are a little over a day away from departing, and I'm deeply stuck in indecision. I have piles all over the house, and God help the first person to touch my piles!

A good friend told me just make sure you have your medications; another good friend said, just make sure you have your camera. Another person said, just take money and buy everything you need! I'm listening to them all. AND I just put our passports in my laptop bag, because I know I won't forget the computer!

So as much as I'd like to sit here and chat, I do have to get the rag out... time's a-wasting and I'm a-lingering.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...