Thursday, May 16, 2019

WHERE HAVE I BEEN, AND WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING?

Good Evening, everyone!
It's been awhile since I posted anything here on my blog.
Spring has sprung, and I have been focused on spending as much time as I can manage outside working in the yard and getting the gardens ready for spring planting!
I have my vegetable garden ready to plant - now I am just waiting for the weather to co-operate.  We are still getting overnight frosts, so I am waiting for just a wee bit better overnight temps before I do the bulk of my planting.
I did plant my lettuce, kale and some green onions - and have seeded the peas.  I have also been filling my new tea garden with herbs, but the majority of the garden waits for better temperatures.

For those of you who have not joined me - I have started a YouTube Channel, and have been busy uploading some videos. Some are about gardening, some crafts, there is even a family history story series that I have started and will soon be adding the second video - "Love Letters" to the series.
 I am new at this Vlogging idea, so bear with me. Recording the videos is the easy part, then there is the time-consuming activity of getting the video onto YouTube.  Its a learning curve, for sure, and one that I am sure I will manage to learn... eventually! 
I also don't have a proper video camera, but hopefully that will change soon.
My channel is "Whatever the weather may be". If you like what you see, click the subscribe button and the little bell, that will let you know every time I add a new video.  So take a peek and let me know what you think!
I will get back to blogging as well, once the vegetable garden is planted... Phew - its all a lot of work - but I am enjoying being outside again.

I will also soon be re-opening my Etsy shop. I will let you know when that happens. I am just working at building up some inventory so I don't look like a "Wana-be" shop owner.

So stay tuned, my friends - winter is over, and I'm comin' alive!!

Here is a little video I shot today...
Take Care Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...