Tuesday, December 4, 2018

UNSURPASSED BEAUTY - WINTER PHOTO SHOOT!

This past weekend, we had fairly mild temperatures and along with that, three days of heavy thick fog.  The result of the fog could be seen each day as the layer of hoarfrost covering every visible surface got thicker as the days went on.

Then on Monday morning the sun came out - the result was stunning!


I walked with my camera for an hour and I shot 200 photo's before my camera decided enough was enough and froze up.







The camera wasn't the only thing cold.  Even though it 
was a beautiful mild morning, I decided not to wear my
heavy coat so that I could have better movement, so I wore only
a sweat shirt with a hoodie on top.  I was cold after 20 minutes,
but there was no way I was heading home without getting every
image I could.









I still have the majority of photos to go through, but I think I can say very confidently, that on this particular morning, the camera stole every beautiful image it could.  And once again I must say how Blessed I feel to be living where I do.  I love this place I call home...




This one even made it on to the CBC Manitoba News at 6, on Monday evening.


Many Thanks to Mother Nature for giving me such a beautiful day and such subject material!  You see photo's, but I got to see the real thing and it was awe-inspiring!

Which one is your favourite?  I know mine!

1 comment:

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...