Wednesday, December 19, 2018

MEET JERI!

Our world is full of creative, talented persons who use their talents and work extremely hard to make our world a better place.

 I want to introduce to you some of the people I have stumbled upon quite by accident - people who have inspired me to continue to use my own talents to the best of my abilities, and to share my talents with as many as I can, in hopes to inspire someone else.

Please meet Jeri Landers.
Artist
Storyteller
Mistress of the Garden

Jeri is a woman living in Tennessee, whom I first found on the Internet while searching links on Potager Gardens.

She lives on a farm, and if you visit her farm via her YouTube videos, you will see a place of beauty - gorgeous gardens, critters of every kind, and you will also see Jeri's special talents as an artist and storyteller.

Jeri writes children's books, and illustrates all her stories herself.  If you are a parent or grandparent of a young child, you must check out her children's books: Pippity Trimble; Hopalong Jack; Bushky Bushy Bottom and Mamsey...

The link below will take you to her book section on her website.

https://www.jerilanders.com/jeri-s-books

But I would really like to share a video she posted this past week.  This is a wonderful look at Christmas' Past -  in particular The Toys of Children of Christmas' past.  Her talent as a storyteller will take you back to a time in our history where simple pleasures were the order of the day.

So grab your cup of tea, and enjoy Jeri Landers as she takes you on a journey back in time.

Don't forget to subscribe to her channel, if you find her as endearing as I do.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/3BsbxxxY0Hw

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...