Tuesday, April 14, 2015

FEEL LIKE GETTING OUT IN THE GARDEN?

I thought today I would share some of the great ideas and links I have stumbled upon over the past few weeks.

If you are into gardening - or even thinking about it this year, I have found some things that just might help you on your way.

If you are like me, you would love to have well composted materials in your garden - the benefit to your garden as a whole is pretty amazing.  BUT - I don't have room for a large composter on my property, nor do I want to wait the whole season to be able to use my compost.

So Voila - Compost in a tote!  I am going to try this one, as I can do it on my small patio, and no one will know, but me...


 http://blissfullydomestic.com/home-bliss/how-to-make-an-easy-diy-compost-bin/125672/?crlt_pid=camp.jZv27elE

Need a watch dog in your garden?  How about this fella?  Can you imagine being this talented and creating this great sculpture?  I think this is pretty amazing!


http://www.1designperday.com/2013/06/12/dogs-made-from-old-rubber-boots/

And last but not at all least - here is a great way to water potted flowers and vegetables without having to drag the hose out everyday.

http://thegardeningcook.com/soda-bottle-drip-feeder-for-vegetables/


Here is my seedling farm in my sun room... some stuff is up, some not, but I have to admit - I am really looking forward to getting this stuff off my bureau and outside into the yard.





Happy Gardening Everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...