Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I Lost a Week.

It seems like I lost a week somewhere... has anyone found it?

It's was a rough week at work last week, and everything suffered because of that.  I wasn't in the mood to write my posts; I wasn't in the mood to work on my sweater orders that are waiting to be finished, and I just plain was not feeling great. Stress will do that to a person, and I still have so much stress at my job that is it affecting me big time.  

My mind and my body are wearing down from constant stress ( nine months worth) at work.  I thought things were going to improve 100% once the manager who has been terrorizing myself and my co-workers was gone.  But 100% was a very generous estimation on my part.  Ever the optimist, I thought the problems would leave with her, but we are finding there is more hidden in the cracks and crevices of this department that even we imagined... and sadly it is starting to fall out of those cracks and crevices and land on our heads.

I don't know if it will ever be an environment that is stress-free, and once again I am wondering if it would be wiser to move on rather than try and stick it out for another few years... That indecision in itself is causing me additional stress.

Our weather has turned nasty - extremely cold - which again, we have not experienced this winter much at all, and now we are getting the snow that should have come in December.

I needed a pick me up - so I got my hair chopped off, and for 4.00 I bought myself a little reminder that spring is somewhere in our not too distant future - here's hoping!

Isn't this a lot of pretty for 4.00?  Gotta love Walmart for this!  They also had crocus, daffodils and cyclamens which I might just have to go back and pick up when these lovely flowers are finished. I will plant these bulbs in fall in my garden, and then next spring I will be able to enjoy them again.

And so after a long weekend, I am gonna breeze through this shortened work week, with a smile on my face, because another weekend is now just 3 work days away....  

Hopefully I will also get motivated to work on orders and get my life back on track.

Have a wonderful day everyone....







No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...