Friday, February 6, 2015

Wash And Scrub And K1P1

Thank You everyone who stopped by to read yesterday's post about my Aunt.  I could write tons about her, and her beautiful handy work, and in future, I will try and showcase some more of her gorgeous creations over the years.  I am not kidding when I say she has done it all.

I don't know about you - but this lady is really glad it is Friday and the weekend is almost here.  I did my grocery shopping last night, got my hair cut, so this weekend is free for me to get some things done around the house for a change.

The city has been dumping sand on the sidewalks around our home for weeks - and it really feels like most of it has made it's way inside my house.  I can't stand walking around and having grit under my feet - I have been sweeping and vacuuming, but now I have to get down on my one good knee and wash every floor in the house.

I should tear apart a couple of closets for a good cleaning, and Lorn knows I need to get in the craft room and muck that out - but I also have some orders for sweater sets for doll collectors that I need to get done, so I will have to try and balance my weekend somehow...

Here are a couple of sets I made last weekend... these sold right away and this is how the orders came about...


So I guess it will be a busy weekend for me... we are supposed to get a fair amount of snow, so I will have no excuse not to get some things done inside...

Have a great weekend, everyone...  Talk to you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...