Friday, November 5, 2010

TGIF!

Happy Friday, everyone!  Glad the week is over and nice weather is predicted for the entire weekend.  I plan to get my outside Christmas lights and swags put up over the weekend, work on some more sale items, clean my house, do my laundry, make some meals - and by the time that is all done, it will be Monday and time to return back to work!  But - next week  my work week in only 3 days long, so all is good!

I spent some time taking some photos of finished projects last night, but when I actually loaded them on the computer, didn't like the finished product of most of them, so I will try and remedy that this weekend.

I did manage to get a few good ones so here are a few more of my finished bears.  The novice skier - like I promised yesterday, a ballerina, and a skater... hope you like them.  I also am posting one of my Victorian ladies hats, will post the Man's hat in the next batch.

So here they are... 

Ballerina



Novice Skier
Ballerina
Have a great weekend Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Dale, the little skier turned out great!! It's the position I would expect to land in if I ever got brave enough to try skis!! The biggest thing this Southern Gal has against skiing is the "snow"! I try not to DO winter at all! That's why Mother Nature sent so much our way last year!!

    ReplyDelete

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...