Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

I really can't believe it's been three months since I posted here on my blog.  I was going to take a little "rest"  - and I did - of sorts.

I hope everyone has stayed healthy and I hope we have all survived the Christmas and New Years Season with renewed energy, positive thoughts and love all around us.  The older I get the more convinced I become that those are the keys to having a happy and fulfilled life.  Energy, positive thoughts, and knowing you are loved and loving others.  Pretty basic stuff - but perhaps the most important of all.

The only other thing we need in our lives is Faith.  If we don't have Faith in something well I do believe we are truly and totally lost.  Sometimes you have to believe in something that you cannot touch, or see... just because we cannot see it or touch it, does not mean it does not exist.  In our world of spiraling technology where we see so much and do so much at random we often forget to feel or believe or have Faith in something...  That something is up to you - it's an individual thing - but it is so important to a happy life.

So now we get a fresh start to a New Year.  I have heard so many people say that 2014 is going to be the best year for them - talk about a leap of Faith - it's wonderful!  That is the perfect way to start off the New Year.

I think I would like to jump on that wagon and shout the same thing.  2014 is going to be a Great Year!

So with that thought in mind - I wish you all a great weekend... I'm back - talk to you on Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...