Thursday, July 21, 2011

What to do first?

It's been awhile since I did any real serious blogging.  Every once in awhile we are required to sacrifice one thing in order to do another, and so when faced with time constraints, it seems my blog is the first activity I relinquish.

Wouldn't it be great to have enough hours in the day to complete all the things we think we have to do?  I'd love that, but truthfully, I'm sure I would still do things the way I do now - which means I'd waste a whole lot of time just thinking about the things that I should be doing.

The trouble is that there is so much I want to do.  Too much really.  I want to garden, I want to change my house around - inside and out.  I want to craft - now here's a real problem area for me... crafting... OMG it gets me into such a funk!  What to do first?  Crochet, knit, stitch, sew, paint, bead, make dolls, dress dolls... well you get the picture! 

I don't want to clean and do laundry, but those things have to be done so add them to the list.

I want to play my piano, I want to watch House Hunters International, and Storage Wars, I want to listen to my Ipod (well this is one thing I can always find time for....)

I want to play with Molly and Chip.

I want to sit in the sun and read a good book.

I want to sit in the shade and write a good book.

I want to communicate with my family and friends.

I want to get back to working on our family tree.

I want to refinish some furniture...


So what have I been doing all this time?

Well not much of anything, really.... I've been resting, because it's going to take a heck of a lot of energy to get through the list of things that I want to do!




Please continue to keep Amy in your prayers, tomorrow will mark 2 weeks that she has been missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...