Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm not going to talk about it!

What a beautiful morning it is outside.  The wind is calm and although it is cool,  it doesn't feel too bad out.  As I was waiting for Gary to get the van and bring it around to the front, I had a few minutes to stand on the dry sidewalk and look around my flower beds, which are peeking out from a fast receding snowbank.

My Lambs Ears are completely exposed, as is my Box Elder, and my Lavender.  I can't wait to see the rest of the plants that hopefully survived the extremely cold winter. I am hoping that by this weekend I will be able to see the whole garden.  I moved a bunch of plants last fall, but truthfully I don't remember what I moved, where, so it will be interesting watching the garden unfold this year.

On Saturday I was outside with Molly for a few minutes and the geese were going over my house, heading north - now there is a welcome sign.  The next wonderful thing will be seeing my Robin friends, hopefully very very soon. The little finches with the big voices and beautiful songs are already here, so the Robins can't be too far behind.

All sure signs of the thing I said I wasn't going to talk about.... But you know - I think it's finally happening in my little corner of the world!  How wonderful is that!!!

Now I need to get out and take some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...