Monday, October 30, 2017

A THANKS, SOME SNOW AND SOME SALE ITEMS.

I want to say a very heart-felt Thank You to everyone who read my tribute blog to my Aunt Margaret.  So far 148 people have read her story, and it makes me so proud and happy to know that her tribute was read by so many people.   All who have known her, loved her - and all who loved her, feel her loss just as I do.  

She would be the first to say - "Okay - now get back to finishing up the stuff for your sale this week!"

And that is exactly what I am trying to do.  My sale is this Sunday November 5th and although I am all but done  - there are a few last things that I am dragging my heals on.  But I will get them done, and most likely it will be on the last day before the sale.

Winter has come to our little neck of the woods.  We got some snow overnight on Friday, and then yesterday we got more, along with a significant wind.  Today it's snowing with freezing rain mixed in there, and the wind is blowing from the north.   I fear the white stuff is here to stay now, as our forecast calls for snow all week long.

I just took these photos from my upstairs studio window a few minutes ago  You can see the blowing snow on this first one...


If it continues at this rate all week - I will have to take another picture!

I finally have better sample pictures of some of the mug rugs and a few other things that I will have for sale this weekend.

New designs for the mug rugs designs added this year are Barns, Grain Elevator, and Teacher.  As well I will have vintage campers, Christmas, 










a couple of plaques




Door hangers...





Stockings



Jewelry Hanger

I will also have angels, bears, some angel kits, tree ornaments, and a few other surprises.

So that's a wrap for today.

Please stay safe everyone, especially if you are out walking or driving in this stormy weather.








No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...