Sunday, July 9, 2023

Returning to Stay!

 I have been thinking about my blogging days of past, remembering how I looked forward to writing my thoughts, sharing my makes, telling stories - all those things, and I wondered why I stopped!

Well I know why I stopped, because I started Vlogging instead.  As nice as that activity is - after all this time away, I have decided that I still love this platform best.

So although I will continue to Vlog,  I am returning to what I love best - writing and sharing!  If this past year taught me anything, it has reminded me that time is moving on, the future is promised to no one, and if we plan to do something  - then now is the time to do it  - especially at my age.

I am working on my "Return Post".  And I'm starting off with a question that has plaqued me for years.  

In the meantime - I have been keeping busy as usual - crafting, gardening, cooking, baking, and enjoying country life.  I have started on my Christmas knitting and making, with the hopes that this year I won't be rushing to finish things at the last minute.

Return Post coming tomorrow!

Till then, stay well every one!

Dale




No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...