Tuesday, October 1, 2013

BOO!

Yesterday was a gorgeous fall day here.  The weather turned warm, the colors are vibrant on the trees and also on the ground as the leaves are falling.  My favourite time of the year, finally is here!

I have another contest coming up in the Chatty group.  This one is to have a fall picture with a Chatty in it, and the only other thing that the picture must have is the word BOO.. somewhere.  It has to be posted on Oct 5th on the Chatty group site - and of course there is a prize for the best picture.

I knew right away what I wanted to do, but for this project I decided a smaller Chatty would have to be used as Cathy is pretty heavy.  I crocheted the letters BOO in black and glued them to a lollipop stick.  Then I dressed my doll - this is one that really needs to be restored - but I haven't tackled it yet.

So here are the two pictures I came up with.

What do you think?



Basically the same picture, one is just a little closer than the other.  Think I will use the second one.
Cute or what?

So wish me luck - maybe I'll win the prize!

There is also another prize to be won at the Masquerade at the end of the month.  For this one a Chatty has to be in a costume.  I haven't made one yet, but I do know what I will make.

In the meantime, I have been trying to make some things for my Etsy shop.  I'd really like to get it up and running within the next week or two - so stay tuned for more on that.

And last but not least - a big (((HUG))) for my nephew Leigh this morning - today he starts a new journey as he sets up housekeeping in his first apartment.  Good Luck Leigh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...