Friday, October 29, 2021

Welcome Back To Erndales!

WElCOME BACK EVERYONE!

It's been a very long time since there has been any activity on this Blog, and I know I have probably lost a lot of my readers over the many months that I have been away - but I am hoping with time, I can coax you all back once again.

I hope everyone is doing okay.  These have been challenging and at times, heartbreaking times.  We have all suffered - but I am hoping wherever you are in this world we live in, that things are starting to change for the better.

If you are new to this blog - Welcome!  There are years of posts all written by me, on this site.  Go back and have a look at my content... I really do believe there is something for everyone here.  Stories, photo's, crafts, recipes, a couple of my Novels are published here, some of my Poetry, and just a lot about my life, my interests and my loves.

I have been busy recording video's on Youtube while I have been away - you can catch me there as well.  My video's are a mirror image of this Blog - you will find a variety of things on there as well.

My Youtube channel is simply called Erndales - don't forget to subscribe, like and comment if you like what you see.


So - what's in store for the future of this blog?


I am going to keep doing what I have always done, with a few changes thrown in.

To begin with I am going to link all the Tutorials I have done on Youtube to this Blog.  If you are a crafter and you want to learn to a skill or a particular craft that I have done - check here first.

I am also going to be publishing my patterns here and they will be free for subscribers to this blog.

The other thing I am working on is a new Etsy shop.  I am just in the process of putting that all together, but I will be posting new items that will appear in the shop, here on the blog the day before they go live in my shop, so my subscribers have first dibs on anything listed there.


To get us started, today I am linking a tutorial I did on Youtube  5 months ago.  It is my method of knitting  -  Continental Knitting  - and I cover the basic knit and purl stitches.   Dig out your needles, and lets get started!



Stay well everyone  - I'll be back soon!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEALTH CRUNCH BREAD!

  A few weeks ago, I made a new bread recipe, I recorded a video on it as well, which I will link below if you are interested in watching it...